Fluency is the ability to generate many ideas.
Material Needed: Pen and paper, Timer to keep time.
TIME LIMIT: 2 minutes total
- Don’t limit your mind to the normal, the ordinary.
- Don’t question your ideas.
- Think out of the box.
Start the Timer
- Which alphabets are also words? (There are at least 10)
- List all things you can think of that are yellow and round
- List all things you can think of that can get into a matchbox
Stop the Timer
- How easy/ tough was the exercise?
- Was it fun?
- How did you mind do vis a vis your expectations?
- Get your family/ friends to do the exercise
- Design your own exercise along the lines of this one.
- For example; what numbers are also words, list things that are red and round, What cannot fit in a room?